JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Franklin Woods Hospital in Johnson City has been named one of the four best hospitals in the nation for quality and patient safety.
The hospital received the second highest honor from the AHA McKesson Quest for Quality program, as they were named a finalist for the 2013 Mckesson Quest For Quality prize.
The hospital will receive $12,500 and be featured in several AHA publications.
- ETSU student charged following gorilla mask incident at Black Lives Matter protest
- Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- ETSU administration quickly organizes meeting to start conversations about race
- Recovery action walk raises awareness in Wise County
- Police searching for kidnapping suspect