JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Franklin Woods Hospital in Johnson City has been named one of the four best hospitals in the nation for quality and patient safety.
The hospital received the second highest honor from the AHA McKesson Quest for Quality program, as they were named a finalist for the 2013 Mckesson Quest For Quality prize.
The hospital will receive $12,500 and be featured in several AHA publications.
- Haslam signs bill reducing costs of wiping criminal records
- Ceremony honors female veterans at Mountain Home National Cemetery
- Johnson City Memorial Day ceremony goes off without hitch, despite stolen flags
- Mountain Home National Cemetery honoring fallen service members on Memorial Day
- Free meals for children in Kingsport begin Tuesday