JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Franklin Woods Hospital in Johnson City has been named one of the four best hospitals in the nation for quality and patient safety.
The hospital received the second highest honor from the AHA McKesson Quest for Quality program, as they were named a finalist for the 2013 Mckesson Quest For Quality prize.
The hospital will receive $12,500 and be featured in several AHA publications.
- New 'Aerial Adventure' ropes course opens at ETSU
- Confederate nurse honored more than 150 years after Civil War
- Gov. Haslam hosts Appalachian Regional Commission conference
- Multiple agencies search for escaped inmate out of Washington County, Tenn.
- Local recycling practices both benefit and cost their cities