JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Franklin Woods Hospital in Johnson City has been named one of the four best hospitals in the nation for quality and patient safety.
The hospital received the second highest honor from the AHA McKesson Quest for Quality program, as they were named a finalist for the 2013 Mckesson Quest For Quality prize.
The hospital will receive $12,500 and be featured in several AHA publications.
- Sheriff confirms murder in Unicoi County, TN
- School officials, parents discuss future of Weaver Elementary
- Unicoi County woman charged with first degree murder in Monday stabbing incident
- Bristol, TN taking steps to use drones in fire and police operations
- Trump supporters and protesters rally in downtown Abingdon