JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Hundreds of eager egg hunters got to celebrate Easter a little early on Sunday.
More than 500 kids participated in the 3rd annual Franklin Woods Community Hospital Easter Egg Hunt.
Around 3,000 Easter eggs were hidden and returned for candy and other Easter goodies. There were also several golden eggs which could be turned in for special prizes.
In addition to the hunt, kids also got the chance to meet the Easter Bunny and visit a petting zoo.
- Ceremony honors female veterans at Mountain Home National Cemetery
- Johnson City Memorial Day ceremony goes off without hitch, despite stolen flags
- Mountain Home National Cemetery honoring fallen service members on Memorial Day
- Free meals for children in Kingsport begin Tuesday
- Police: Man fired AK-47 from car while driving down highway