JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Hundreds of eager egg hunters got to celebrate Easter a little early on Sunday.
More than 500 kids participated in the 3rd annual Franklin Woods Community Hospital Easter Egg Hunt.
Around 3,000 Easter eggs were hidden and returned for candy and other Easter goodies. There were also several golden eggs which could be turned in for special prizes.
In addition to the hunt, kids also got the chance to meet the Easter Bunny and visit a petting zoo.
- Pastor's wife charged with embezzling from church in Kingsport
- Four charged in Church Hill home invasion case
- Updated Drought causes high levels of sodium in Coeburn's drinking water
- Updated Attorney: Alabama mom delivered stillborn baby after snorting heroin
- Kingsport police searching for man accused in deputy-involved hit-and-run