JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Hundreds of eager egg hunters got to celebrate Easter a little early on Sunday.
More than 500 kids participated in the 3rd annual Franklin Woods Community Hospital Easter Egg Hunt.
Around 3,000 Easter eggs were hidden and returned for candy and other Easter goodies. There were also several golden eggs which could be turned in for special prizes.
In addition to the hunt, kids also got the chance to meet the Easter Bunny and visit a petting zoo.
- 'Genius Hour' inspiring unique products from Bristol middle schoolers
- Official: Trump to revoke transgender bathroom guidance
- Poll: 51 percent of Tennesseans approve of Trump's job performance
- UPDATE: Suspected Kingsport killer gets $250K bond
- Dirty dancing: Caretaker charged for naughty dance in front of dementia patient