JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Hundreds of eager egg hunters got to celebrate Easter a little early on Sunday.
More than 500 kids participated in the 3rd annual Franklin Woods Community Hospital Easter Egg Hunt.
Around 3,000 Easter eggs were hidden and returned for candy and other Easter goodies. There were also several golden eggs which could be turned in for special prizes.
In addition to the hunt, kids also got the chance to meet the Easter Bunny and visit a petting zoo.
- GOP opens new campaign spot in Washington County Tennessee
- Johnson City hosts first Kidney Foundation charity walk in the region
- Virginia State Police investigate deadly motorcycle crash
- Blood drive honors recovering Volunteer Parkway shooting victim
- Buchanan County Sheriff's Office investigates death of elderly man