JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A local call center is renewing its call for employees.
We've learned Advanced Call Center Technologies is now looking for applicants to fill 200 job openings.
The Johnson City company seeks to fill customer service, collections and sales positions.
The company says applicants must be able to type at least 25 words per minute, use computer systems, and communicate effectively with clients.
Benefits and monthly incentives are offered. If you're interested, visit www.acttoday.com.
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting
- Tri Cities Regional Airport celebrates completion of construction