JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A local call center is renewing its call for employees.
We've learned Advanced Call Center Technologies is now looking for applicants to fill 200 job openings.
The Johnson City company seeks to fill customer service, collections and sales positions.
The company says applicants must be able to type at least 25 words per minute, use computer systems, and communicate effectively with clients.
Benefits and monthly incentives are offered. If you're interested, visit www.acttoday.com.
- Tenn. Senate replaces proposed 'alien' label IDs with 'visa'
- Part of Bristol, Tennessee without water after water main break
- School officials, parents discuss future of Weaver Elementary
- Unicoi County woman charged with first degree murder in Monday stabbing incident
- Bristol, TN taking steps to use drones in fire and police operations