JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A local call center is renewing its call for employees.
We've learned Advanced Call Center Technologies is now looking for applicants to fill 200 job openings.
The Johnson City company seeks to fill customer service, collections and sales positions.
The company says applicants must be able to type at least 25 words per minute, use computer systems, and communicate effectively with clients.
Benefits and monthly incentives are offered. If you're interested, visit www.acttoday.com.
- UPDATE: escaped UPS Lee inmates captured in Mexico
- Firefighters feeling 'hopeful' after making presentation to Bristol, Va. city council
- School Budget Cut: Many voice concerns about tentative budget at Board of Supervisors meeting
- Solidarity in Remembrance: Smyth Co. town comes together to honor veterans
- Former addict overcomes addiction, becomes drug court coordinator