JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City Police arrested a man they say was a fugitive from justice.
Police say the Lee County, Virginia Sheriff's Department called Johnson City Police in reference to 37-year-old Ricky Glenn Adkins.
Police say Adkins was wanted on a violation of probation charge stemming from charges of making a controlled substance.
Johnson City police arrested Adkins on fugitive from justice charges and he is now awaiting extradition.
Adkins is expected to be in court in Washington County, Tennessee.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Democratic candidate for Virginia Governor discusses improving Southwest Virginia economy
- One person dead in Sunday morning car crash
- Dozens of vendors showcase businesses at Home and Garden Show in Johnson City
- Volunteer regional crews assisting in search for Matt Ragan on South Holston Lake