JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City Police arrested a man they say was a fugitive from justice.
Police say the Lee County, Virginia Sheriff's Department called Johnson City Police in reference to 37-year-old Ricky Glenn Adkins.
Police say Adkins was wanted on a violation of probation charge stemming from charges of making a controlled substance.
Johnson City police arrested Adkins on fugitive from justice charges and he is now awaiting extradition.
Adkins is expected to be in court in Washington County, Tennessee.
- Police: Woman dead following shooting in Sullivan County
- Warrant issued, suspect at large in Washington County, Va. shooting
- Bristol, Tenn. man receives 20 years on federal child porn charge
- Police: Roan Mountain fire fighter charged with arson
- Updated Chelsea Clinton at Appalachian State Thursday for early voting event