JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Kingsport man is facing drug charges in Johnson City after officers say they responded to a theft call.
Johnson City Police arrested Joshua Bradley Thursday during a shoplifting investigation at the Walmart on West Market Street. Bradley is charged with shoplifting and drug possession.
He was taken to the Washington County Detention Center on a $13,000 bond.
Bradley is expected to be in court Friday.
- New More sponsors for measure to repeal HB2, keep restrictions
- New West Virginia Senate would penalize sharing explicit images
- Updated Authorities investigating Carter County pharmacy armed robbery
- Tennessee man faces negligent homicide charge in toddler's death
- Updated Instagram post leads to sex offender being sent back to prison