JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Police in Johnson City have arrested a man who they say grabbed a steering wheel and intentionally crashed a vehicle he was riding in.
The incident occurred early Wednesday on Interstate 26. Police said investigating officers discovered 24-year-old Bradley M. Harris of Kingsport had grabbed the wheel from the driver during an argument. The vehicle crashed into an overpass.
Police booked Bradley into the Washington County Detention Center on a charge of reckless endangerment. No serious injuries were reported from the incident.
Bradley as held in lieu of $10,000 bond, pending an afternoon court appearance.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens of vendors showcase businesses at Home and Garden Show in Johnson City
- Volunteer regional crews assisting in search for Matt Ragan on South Holston Lake
- ‘Polar Plunge for Christ' raises money to prevent teen suicide
- MSHA, Wellmont address merger application delays, what's next