JONESBOROUGH, Tenn. - Justin Stratton, one of four people charged in the 2011 death of Gary Couch has been found guilty of First Degree Murder and has been sentenced to life in prison
The defense rested its case after closing arguments on Thursday.
Around six o'clock Thursday the judge sent the jury home. Today was the fifth day of the trial day.
Ginger Holtsclaw and Ashley Harold also face murder charges.
Anthony Phillips testified against Stratton on Tuesday after agreeing to a plea deal.
- Hawkins Co. commission halfway to $40 wheel tax increase
- VA Coal and Energy Alliance Conference: Industry leaders optimistic about coal rebound
- McAuliffe announces millions for 'green' overhaul in Russell Co. Schools
- UPDATE: Former regional jail guards indicted for contraband, bribes
- Letter: Flynn cites 'public frenzy,' invokes 5th Amendment