JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Jonesborough woman is expected to stand before a judge Thursday, to face charges accusing her of using a stolen debit card at several local businesses.
Johnson City Police say Pauletta Blankenship was arrested Wednesday. Police say her charges stem from the theft of a debit card, which the card's owner says was taken while she was at the Johnson City Medical Center January 2.
Police say their investigation revealed surveillance video, showing Blankenship using the card, and signing the victim's name, for several transactions.
Blankenship is now charged with six counts of forgery, theft of property under $500, and theft of property over $500. She was taken to the Washington County Detention Center, where her bond was set at $12,000.
She is scheduled to be arraigned Thursday afternoon in Washington County, Tennessee.
- Kingsport police investigating suspicious death on Bruce Street
- Bristol woman staying positive throughout MS diagnosis
- Greeneville Couple Accused of Trying to Sell A Child on Craigslist
- Indivisible Greene County rally brings out protestors rallying for unity
- Kingsport hosts annual Carousel Fine Craft Show