JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - We have confirmed that the TBI received a request from District Attorney General Tony Clark on June 5, 2014 to investigate allegations that work was performed on private properties by the Johnson County Highway Department employees and equipment.
Their investigation is ongoing right now.
We will continue to follow this story and will bring you updates as we get them.
- Kidnapping suspect still on the run, after statewide AMBER Alert is canceled
- Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport