JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - We have confirmed that the TBI received a request from District Attorney General Tony Clark on June 5, 2014 to investigate allegations that work was performed on private properties by the Johnson County Highway Department employees and equipment.
Their investigation is ongoing right now.
We will continue to follow this story and will bring you updates as we get them.
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day
- Wanted man leads officers on multiple-state chase