JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - We have confirmed that the TBI received a request from District Attorney General Tony Clark on June 5, 2014 to investigate allegations that work was performed on private properties by the Johnson County Highway Department employees and equipment.
Their investigation is ongoing right now.
We will continue to follow this story and will bring you updates as we get them.
- Updated U.S. Marshals offering a reward for tips in the capture of Timothy England
- Former Kingsport armory coming down for commercial development
- Lexington at Johnson City nursing home to close doors Oct. 31
- Tennessee's Education Commissioner visits local schools
- Medical treatment of accused Volunteer Parkway shooter burdensome