JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Johnson City woman is facing charges after police say she assaulted a family member.
Jonson City Police say they responded to a domestic disturbance call on Princeton Road yesterday around 2:00 P.M. After an investigation, they tell us they arrested Orquida Mejia-Herrera. She is being charged with aggravated domestic assault. She is in the Washington County Detention Center and is awaiting a bond hearing.
- Updated UPDATE: Suspects were living in Saltville murder victim's home
- Lawyer: Experts say man who beheaded son ready for release
- ETSU restructures Forbes' contract for bonuses
- Supreme Court mainly rules for black voters in Virginia case
- Report: Pennsylvania woman shoots husband after casserole argument