JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Johnson City woman is facing charges after police say she assaulted a family member.
Jonson City Police say they responded to a domestic disturbance call on Princeton Road yesterday around 2:00 P.M. After an investigation, they tell us they arrested Orquida Mejia-Herrera. She is being charged with aggravated domestic assault. She is in the Washington County Detention Center and is awaiting a bond hearing.
- New Person of interest identified in Washington County, Va. shooting
- Local overcrowded animal shelter fighting to avoid euthanasia
- More law enforcement agencies in our region looking to carry a lifesaving drug
- Norton clinic improving health for black lung patients
- Lowe's Heroes Project making improvements to Cherokee Elementary School