JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Johnson City woman is facing charges after police say she assaulted a family member.
Jonson City Police say they responded to a domestic disturbance call on Princeton Road yesterday around 2:00 P.M. After an investigation, they tell us they arrested Orquida Mejia-Herrera. She is being charged with aggravated domestic assault. She is in the Washington County Detention Center and is awaiting a bond hearing.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens of vendors showcase businesses at Home and Garden Show in Johnson City
- Volunteer regional crews assisting in search for Matt Ragan on South Holston Lake
- ‘Polar Plunge for Christ' raises money to prevent teen suicide
- MSHA, Wellmont address merger application delays, what's next