JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City Police tell us around 1:20am Wednesday they received a call about a woman trespassing at a home on Lamont Street.
Officers say when they arrived they found 21-year-old April Guinn outside the home. Police say Guinn was cursing at the building while holding a 10-inch knife and a crowbar.
We're told she broke the glass on the back door.
April Guinn is charged with vandalism and unlawful possession of a weapon.
- Updated Red carpet rolled out in Bristol for the movie premiere of 'Believe'
- Updated Rime ice caps area mountain tops just days after record highs
- Updated Hundreds supported breast cancer at Tri-Cities Race for the Cure
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy