JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City Police tell us around 1:20am Wednesday they received a call about a woman trespassing at a home on Lamont Street.
Officers say when they arrived they found 21-year-old April Guinn outside the home. Police say Guinn was cursing at the building while holding a 10-inch knife and a crowbar.
We're told she broke the glass on the back door.
April Guinn is charged with vandalism and unlawful possession of a weapon.
- Kingsport native identified as victim in Washington state mall shooting
- Local donors, recipients talk about impact of organ and tissue donation
- Bristol Virginia council votes to borrow another three million for The Falls
- Officials hope to get more millennials voting in this presidential election
- Local mental health court to soon hit major milestone