JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City Police tell us around 1:20am Wednesday they received a call about a woman trespassing at a home on Lamont Street.
Officers say when they arrived they found 21-year-old April Guinn outside the home. Police say Guinn was cursing at the building while holding a 10-inch knife and a crowbar.
We're told she broke the glass on the back door.
April Guinn is charged with vandalism and unlawful possession of a weapon.
- New Two with ties to Pulse nightclub shooting guests at State of the Union
- New UPDATE: Tennessee hiring Kansas State's Currie as Athletic Director
- New Report: Colon cancer rates rising in younger generations
- New Senate passes bill limiting Tennessee campaign investments
- New Coal miner dies at prep plant owned by WVa Governor