JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City Police tell us around 1:20am Wednesday they received a call about a woman trespassing at a home on Lamont Street.
Officers say when they arrived they found 21-year-old April Guinn outside the home. Police say Guinn was cursing at the building while holding a 10-inch knife and a crowbar.
We're told she broke the glass on the back door.
April Guinn is charged with vandalism and unlawful possession of a weapon.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend