JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City Police tell us around 1:20am Wednesday they received a call about a woman trespassing at a home on Lamont Street.
Officers say when they arrived they found 21-year-old April Guinn outside the home. Police say Guinn was cursing at the building while holding a 10-inch knife and a crowbar.
We're told she broke the glass on the back door.
April Guinn is charged with vandalism and unlawful possession of a weapon.
- New Another 'Chicken Head Mafia' member sentenced in drug case
- 2-year-old drowns in North Carolina swimming pool
- South Dakota teen with cancer gets OK to walk at graduation
- 2 juveniles charged in former Kingsport IGA building fire
- New resource plans to help mothers bearing drug addicted babies in Tri-Cities