JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Johnson City woman faces theft charges after police say she failed to return a rental car.
Tamara M. Stevens is charged with Theft of Property over $10,000.
Stevens is accused of renting a vehicle from Enterprise Rental on the Bristol Highway in January and not returning the vehicle.
Police say they found the 2013 Dodge Mini Van in Carnesville Georgia on back in February.
Stevens was arrested Thursday and was booked into jail on a $10,000 bond.
- Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims
- Kids learn from visit to Appalachian Fair
- Johnson County school kids process accident, victim worsens
- One person flown to hospital after bicycle and truck crash in Jonesborough
- Job fair scheduled for Wednesday in Erwin