JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Johnson City woman faces theft charges after police say she failed to return a rental car.
Tamara M. Stevens is charged with Theft of Property over $10,000.
Stevens is accused of renting a vehicle from Enterprise Rental on the Bristol Highway in January and not returning the vehicle.
Police say they found the 2013 Dodge Mini Van in Carnesville Georgia on back in February.
Stevens was arrested Thursday and was booked into jail on a $10,000 bond.
- Police: Woman dead following shooting in Sullivan County
- Warrant issued, suspect at large in Washington County, Va. shooting
- Chelsea Clinton at Appalachian State Thursday for early voting event
- Bristol, Tenn. man receives 20 years on federal child porn charge
- Police: Roan Mountain fire fighter charged with arson