JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Johnson City woman faces theft charges after police say she failed to return a rental car.
Tamara M. Stevens is charged with Theft of Property over $10,000.
Stevens is accused of renting a vehicle from Enterprise Rental on the Bristol Highway in January and not returning the vehicle.
Police say they found the 2013 Dodge Mini Van in Carnesville Georgia on back in February.
Stevens was arrested Thursday and was booked into jail on a $10,000 bond.
- Updated U.S. Coast Guard Auxiliary offers vessel safety inspections
- New After Saudi arms deal, defense shares fly
- New Bill Condon will direct 2019 'Bride of Frankenstein' remake
- Colorado highway named for Blue Angel pilot killed in crash
- Virginia inmate given furlough one day before she died of cancer