JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A 24-year-old Johnson City woman is facing charges after investigators say she admitted to seducing a 15-year-old boy and giving him marijuana.
According to Washington County, Tennessee investigators, Victoria Rose Coffey was arrested in March 2014. They say she admitted to kissing the teenager and offering him marijuana.
Investigators tell us the teen turned the marijuana in to authorities.
Coffey is charged with contributing to the delinquency of a minor, sexual battery, and solicitation of a minor. She'll be in court May 12.
- Sheriff confirms murder in Unicoi County, TN
- School officials, parents discuss future of Weaver Elementary
- Unicoi County woman charged with first degree murder in Monday stabbing incident
- Bristol, TN taking steps to use drones in fire and police operations
- Trump supporters and protesters rally in downtown Abingdon