JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A 24-year-old Johnson City woman is facing charges after investigators say she admitted to seducing a 15-year-old boy and giving him marijuana.
According to Washington County, Tennessee investigators, Victoria Rose Coffey was arrested in March 2014. They say she admitted to kissing the teenager and offering him marijuana.
Investigators tell us the teen turned the marijuana in to authorities.
Coffey is charged with contributing to the delinquency of a minor, sexual battery, and solicitation of a minor. She'll be in court May 12.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Democratic candidate for Virginia Governor discusses improving Southwest Virginia economy
- One person dead in Sunday morning car crash
- Dozens of vendors showcase businesses at Home and Garden Show in Johnson City
- Volunteer regional crews assisting in search for Matt Ragan on South Holston Lake