JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A 24-year-old Johnson City woman is facing charges after investigators say she admitted to seducing a 15-year-old boy and giving him marijuana.
According to Washington County, Tennessee investigators, Victoria Rose Coffey was arrested in March 2014. They say she admitted to kissing the teenager and offering him marijuana.
Investigators tell us the teen turned the marijuana in to authorities.
Coffey is charged with contributing to the delinquency of a minor, sexual battery, and solicitation of a minor. She'll be in court May 12.
- New Kingsport native identified as victim in Washington state mall shooting
- Local donors, recipients talk about impact of organ and tissue donation
- Bristol Virginia council votes to borrow another three million for The Falls
- Officials hope to get more millennials voting in this presidential election
- Local mental health court to soon hit major milestone