JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A 24-year-old Johnson City woman is facing charges after investigators say she admitted to seducing a 15-year-old boy and giving him marijuana.
According to Washington County, Tennessee investigators, Victoria Rose Coffey was arrested in March 2014. They say she admitted to kissing the teenager and offering him marijuana.
Investigators tell us the teen turned the marijuana in to authorities.
Coffey is charged with contributing to the delinquency of a minor, sexual battery, and solicitation of a minor. She'll be in court May 12.
- Hawkins Co. commission halfway to $40 wheel tax increase
- VA Coal and Energy Alliance Conference: Industry leaders optimistic about coal rebound
- McAuliffe announces millions for 'green' overhaul in Russell Co. Schools
- UPDATE: Former regional jail guards indicted for contraband, bribes
- Letter: Flynn cites 'public frenzy,' invokes 5th Amendment