JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Johnson City woman is facing charges, accused of theft and credit card fraud.
Johnson City police arrested Jamey Lee Bradley after an investigation into a stolen debit card which was used at several local businesses.
Police say Bradley is now charged with one count of theft of property under $500 and 19 counts of fraudulent use of a credit/debit card under $500.
News 5 checked with the Washington County Detention Center and they say Bradley posted a $20,000 bond and was released.
- Updated Black Lives Matter event at ETSU crashed by man in gorilla mask
- Bristol, Va. woman charged with attempted robbery
- Sullivan County postal worker takes plea deal in hidden mail case
- Updated Senators ask Justice Department to investigate EpiPen maker
- Updated California limits travel to North Carolina over LGBT law