JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Johnson City woman is facing charges, accused of theft and credit card fraud.
Johnson City police arrested Jamey Lee Bradley after an investigation into a stolen debit card which was used at several local businesses.
Police say Bradley is now charged with one count of theft of property under $500 and 19 counts of fraudulent use of a credit/debit card under $500.
News 5 checked with the Washington County Detention Center and they say Bradley posted a $20,000 bond and was released.
- Tenn. Senate replaces proposed 'alien' label IDs with 'visa'
- Part of Bristol, Tennessee without water after water main break
- School officials, parents discuss future of Weaver Elementary
- Unicoi County woman charged with first degree murder in Monday stabbing incident
- Bristol, TN taking steps to use drones in fire and police operations