JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Johnson City woman is facing charges, accused of theft and credit card fraud.
Johnson City police arrested Jamey Lee Bradley after an investigation into a stolen debit card which was used at several local businesses.
Police say Bradley is now charged with one count of theft of property under $500 and 19 counts of fraudulent use of a credit/debit card under $500.
News 5 checked with the Washington County Detention Center and they say Bradley posted a $20,000 bond and was released.
- Updated BREAKING: One person shot, flown to hospital in Washington County, Va.
- Tusculum and Mosheim voters must decide on liquor sales
- Bigger turnout in second year of Push! Film Festival
- Family Justice Center to open in Sullivan County
- Voting on wine sales in retail food stores in two Unicoi County towns