JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Johnson City woman is facing charges, accused of theft and credit card fraud.
Johnson City police arrested Jamey Lee Bradley after an investigation into a stolen debit card which was used at several local businesses.
Police say Bradley is now charged with one count of theft of property under $500 and 19 counts of fraudulent use of a credit/debit card under $500.
News 5 checked with the Washington County Detention Center and they say Bradley posted a $20,000 bond and was released.
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire