JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Johnson City woman will be in court Thursday to face a charge accusing her of beating another woman with a baseball bat.
Johnson City Police say Brittany Nicole Taylor turned herself in Wednesday.
Police say an acquaintance of Taylor's was taken to the hospital Tuesday after she told police Taylor had beaten her with the bat during an argument.
Taylor is now charged with aggravated assault. She was booked into the Washington County Detention Center with her bond set at $50,000.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day