JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Johnson City woman will be in court Thursday to face a charge accusing her of beating another woman with a baseball bat.
Johnson City Police say Brittany Nicole Taylor turned herself in Wednesday.
Police say an acquaintance of Taylor's was taken to the hospital Tuesday after she told police Taylor had beaten her with the bat during an argument.
Taylor is now charged with aggravated assault. She was booked into the Washington County Detention Center with her bond set at $50,000.
- Tennessee general fund revenues beat projections by $159M
- Georgia firefighter dies after weekend accident on job
- Report: Suicides increase in Tennessee
- Firefighters feeling 'hopeful' after making presentation to Bristol, Va. city council
- School Budget Cut: Many voice concerns about tentative budget at Board of Supervisors meeting