JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Johnson City woman will be in court Thursday to face a charge accusing her of beating another woman with a baseball bat.
Johnson City Police say Brittany Nicole Taylor turned herself in Wednesday.
Police say an acquaintance of Taylor's was taken to the hospital Tuesday after she told police Taylor had beaten her with the bat during an argument.
Taylor is now charged with aggravated assault. She was booked into the Washington County Detention Center with her bond set at $50,000.
- New 'Aerial Adventure' ropes course opens at ETSU
- Confederate nurse honored more than 150 years after Civil War
- Gov. Haslam hosts Appalachian Regional Commission conference
- Multiple agencies search for escaped inmate out of Washington County, Tenn.
- Local recycling practices both benefit and cost their cities