JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Johnson City woman will be in court Thursday to face a charge accusing her of beating another woman with a baseball bat.
Johnson City Police say Brittany Nicole Taylor turned herself in Wednesday.
Police say an acquaintance of Taylor's was taken to the hospital Tuesday after she told police Taylor had beaten her with the bat during an argument.
Taylor is now charged with aggravated assault. She was booked into the Washington County Detention Center with her bond set at $50,000.
- IN LIKE A LION: Potential for strong storms on Wednesday
- BMS and Buffalo Wild Wings host Daytona 500 watch parties in the Tri-Cities
- Police say man on drugs led officials on hour-long chase in Johnson City
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia