JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Johnson City woman will be in court Thursday to face a charge accusing her of beating another woman with a baseball bat.
Johnson City Police say Brittany Nicole Taylor turned herself in Wednesday.
Police say an acquaintance of Taylor's was taken to the hospital Tuesday after she told police Taylor had beaten her with the bat during an argument.
Taylor is now charged with aggravated assault. She was booked into the Washington County Detention Center with her bond set at $50,000.
- Local recycling practices both benefit and cost their cities
- Johnson County woman recovering after vicious dog attack
- Law enforcement search for dangerous inmate that escaped from local jail
- Johnson City woman honored by Girl Scouts of the Southern Appalachians
- Johnson City Cardinals may break 20 year attendance record