JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City Police say an assault with a pair of scissors landed a woman in jail.
Police say 32-year-old Cynthia Huntley was arrested Tuesday morning while officers were responding to a domestic assault call. Police say the victim told them an argument led to the scissor attack, causing him minor injuries.
Huntley was arrested and charged with domestic aggravated assault. Her bond was set at $10,000.
Huntley is expected to appear in Washington County court Wednesday afternoon.
- Johnson City man found guilty of second degree murder
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting