JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City Police say an assault with a pair of scissors landed a woman in jail.
Police say 32-year-old Cynthia Huntley was arrested Tuesday morning while officers were responding to a domestic assault call. Police say the victim told them an argument led to the scissor attack, causing him minor injuries.
Huntley was arrested and charged with domestic aggravated assault. Her bond was set at $10,000.
Huntley is expected to appear in Washington County court Wednesday afternoon.
- Updated VA Coal and Energy Alliance Conference: Industry leaders optimistic about coal rebound
- McAuliffe announces millions for 'green' overhaul in Russell Co. Schools
- UPDATE: Former regional jail guards indicted for contraband, bribes
- Letter: Flynn cites 'public frenzy,' invokes 5th Amendment
- Bristol Spruce-Up: Deadline approaching for Neighborhood Grant program