JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Johnson City woman has been arrested after allegedly sending a man to the hospital.
Around 10:30 p.m. on Saturday, Johnson City police arrested 44-year-old Josephine Carter and charged her with domestic aggravated assault.
When officers arrived at the victim's apartment, they say they found a male bleeding from his neck. He claimed Carter threw a drinking glass at him during an altercation.
We're told the glass lacerated his neck.
Carter's bail was set at $50,000. Her arraignment is set for 1:45 p.m on Monday in Washington County General Sessions Court.
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial