JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Johnson City woman is accused of stealing more than a thousand dollars from Walmart.
Johnson City Police tell News 5 they believe Cari Clark embezzled $1,083 from the Walmart on West Market Street during the first half of September.
Clark was arrested and charged with theft of property over $1,000.
She was taken to the Washington County Detention Center. Her bond was set at $10,000.
- Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims
- Kids learn from visit to Appalachian Fair
- Johnson County school kids process accident, victim worsens
- One person flown to hospital after bicycle and truck crash in Jonesborough
- Job fair scheduled for Wednesday in Erwin