JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Johnson City woman is accused of stealing more than a thousand dollars from Walmart.
Johnson City Police tell News 5 they believe Cari Clark embezzled $1,083 from the Walmart on West Market Street during the first half of September.
Clark was arrested and charged with theft of property over $1,000.
She was taken to the Washington County Detention Center. Her bond was set at $10,000.
- Updated UPDATE: Bristol assisted living worker pleads guilty to assaulting 94-year-old woman
- Bond set at $7M for suspect in Ohio house fire that killed 7
- Trump vows to crack down on leaks, slams NATO
- Insurers continue to hike prices, abandon ACA markets
- Woman claiming Sandy Hook was a hoax pleading guilty to threats