JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Johnson City woman is accused of stealing more than a thousand dollars from Walmart.
Johnson City Police tell News 5 they believe Cari Clark embezzled $1,083 from the Walmart on West Market Street during the first half of September.
Clark was arrested and charged with theft of property over $1,000.
She was taken to the Washington County Detention Center. Her bond was set at $10,000.
- Kingsport native identified as victim in Washington state mall shooting
- Local donors, recipients talk about impact of organ and tissue donation
- Bristol Virginia council votes to borrow another three million for The Falls
- Officials hope to get more millennials voting in this presidential election
- Local mental health court to soon hit major milestone