JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Johnson City woman is accused of stealing more than a thousand dollars from Walmart.
Johnson City Police tell News 5 they believe Cari Clark embezzled $1,083 from the Walmart on West Market Street during the first half of September.
Clark was arrested and charged with theft of property over $1,000.
She was taken to the Washington County Detention Center. Her bond was set at $10,000.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend