JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Johnson City woman is accused of stealing more than a thousand dollars from Walmart.
Johnson City Police tell News 5 they believe Cari Clark embezzled $1,083 from the Walmart on West Market Street during the first half of September.
Clark was arrested and charged with theft of property over $1,000.
She was taken to the Washington County Detention Center. Her bond was set at $10,000.
- Updated Local church group donating ‘Sensory Quilts' to nursing homes in Carter County
- Whitaker sentenced to 15 years in Jonesborough child abuse case
- People living in the Lynn Garden community feel unsafe after deadly shooting
- UPDATE: Carter Co. inmate back in custody
- McAuliffe awards $300,000 grant to Virginia Drone Project