JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - One man is in custody and another in the hospital after Johnson City Police say they received reports of a stabbing.
Police were called to the scene on 116 West Walnut Street around 11 o'clock Wednesday night. They arrested Curtis Lee Wise on a single charge of aggravated assault.
The victim was taken to Johnson City Medical Center. Police say he is expected to be alright.
After an investigation, police say the two were in a heated argument that escalated and resulted in a stabbing.
- Updated Figure skater Scott Hamilton diagnosed with 3rd brain tumor
- Life Care agrees to pay $145 million for role in false claims to Medicare, TRICARE
- Trial in Carter County begins for man accused of trying to kill deputy while in jail
- Third suspect in Nashville tourist's death arrested
- Virginia city may consider "In God We Trust" motto for its city hall