JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - One man is in custody and another in the hospital after Johnson City Police say they received reports of a stabbing.
Police were called to the scene on 116 West Walnut Street around 11 o'clock Wednesday night. They arrested Curtis Lee Wise on a single charge of aggravated assault.
The victim was taken to Johnson City Medical Center. Police say he is expected to be alright.
After an investigation, police say the two were in a heated argument that escalated and resulted in a stabbing.
- Updated U.S. Coast Guard Auxiliary offers vessel safety inspections
- New After Saudi arms deal, defense shares fly
- New Bill Condon will direct 2019 'Bride of Frankenstein' remake
- New Colorado highway named for Blue Angel pilot killed in crash
- Virginia inmate given furlough one day before she died of cancer