JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City drivers may have to take a different route as a portion of West Main Street will close Wednesday.
West Main Street between Boone and Buffalo Streets will be closed beginning at 7:30 a.m.
Traffic will be detoured via Boone Street. We're told, construction crews will be building a concrete crosswalk.
The road should reopen by Monday.
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial