JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City drivers may have to take a different route as a portion of West Main Street will close Wednesday.
West Main Street between Boone and Buffalo Streets will be closed beginning at 7:30 a.m.
Traffic will be detoured via Boone Street. We're told, construction crews will be building a concrete crosswalk.
The road should reopen by Monday.
- Updated State Police: Man killed in Wise County, VA crash
- New Former Derby, Preakness winner Charismatic dies
- Dozens disappointed after local legislators a no-show at meeting in Johnson City
- Crews will scale back the search effort for a missing man on South Holston Lake
- Democratic candidate for Virginia Governor discusses improving Southwest Virginia economy