JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City drivers may have to take a different route as a portion of West Main Street will close Wednesday.
West Main Street between Boone and Buffalo Streets will be closed beginning at 7:30 a.m.
Traffic will be detoured via Boone Street. We're told, construction crews will be building a concrete crosswalk.
The road should reopen by Monday.
- Local church group donating ‘Sensory Quilts' to nursing homes in Carter County
- Whitaker sentenced to 15 years in Jonesborough child abuse case
- People living in the Lynn Garden community feel unsafe after deadly shooting
- UPDATE: Carter Co. inmate back in custody
- McAuliffe awards $300,000 grant to Virginia Drone Project