JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City drivers may have to take a different route as a portion of West Main Street will close Wednesday.
West Main Street between Boone and Buffalo Streets will be closed beginning at 7:30 a.m.
Traffic will be detoured via Boone Street. We're told, construction crews will be building a concrete crosswalk.
The road should reopen by Monday.
- Police: Woman dead following shooting in Sullivan County
- Warrant issued, suspect at large in Washington County, Va. shooting
- Bristol, Tenn. man receives 20 years on federal child porn charge
- Police: Roan Mountain fire fighter charged with arson
- Updated Chelsea Clinton at Appalachian State Thursday for early voting event