JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - The deadline to pay property taxes in Johnson City is right around the corner.
Homeowners have until December 31st to pay their property taxes.
You can pay by going to the Municipal and Safety building on East Main Street or you can send a check by mail or pay online.
However, if you miss the deadline you'll wind up paying more.
We're told penalties and interest for late payments will begin building up on January 2.
- Abingdon Police investigating after a train hit a pedestrian
- Congressman Phil Roe is working on reforming the Affordable Care Act
- IN LIKE A LION: Potential for strong storms on Wednesday
- BMS and Buffalo Wild Wings host Daytona 500 watch parties in the Tri-Cities
- Police say man on drugs led officials on hour-long chase in Johnson City