JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - The deadline to pay property taxes in Johnson City is right around the corner.
Homeowners have until December 31st to pay their property taxes.
You can pay by going to the Municipal and Safety building on East Main Street or you can send a check by mail or pay online.
However, if you miss the deadline you'll wind up paying more.
We're told penalties and interest for late payments will begin building up on January 2.
- Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims
- Kids learn from visit to Appalachian Fair
- Johnson County school kids process accident, victim worsens
- One person flown to hospital after bicycle and truck crash in Jonesborough
- Job fair scheduled for Wednesday in Erwin