JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - One of two men accused of robbing someone at gunpoint is expected to be arraigned Wednesday morning in Washington County, Tennessee.
Johnson City Police arrested Terrell Butler and Michael Burrell in connection with the robbery police believe happened October 14. Click here to read more.
Police say a man told them he was walking on South Roan Street when he was stopped by a vehicle, then two men got out of the car and robbed him.
Butler and Burrell are now charged with aggravated robbery, theft under $500 and contributing to the delinquency of a minor.
Butler is expected in court Wednesday. Burrell was arraigned Tuesday.
- Historic U.S. Army recruitment effort increase underway
- More sponsors for measure to repeal HB2, keep restrictions
- West Virginia Senate would penalize sharing explicit images
- Authorities investigating Carter County pharmacy armed robbery
- Tennessee man faces negligent homicide charge in toddler's death