JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - One of two men accused of robbing someone at gunpoint is expected to be arraigned Wednesday morning in Washington County, Tennessee.
Johnson City Police arrested Terrell Butler and Michael Burrell in connection with the robbery police believe happened October 14. Click here to read more.
Police say a man told them he was walking on South Roan Street when he was stopped by a vehicle, then two men got out of the car and robbed him.
Butler and Burrell are now charged with aggravated robbery, theft under $500 and contributing to the delinquency of a minor.
Butler is expected in court Wednesday. Burrell was arraigned Tuesday.
- New Man with bladed gloves, clown makeup held in Denver stabbing
- New US Postal Service issues new Thoreau stamp at Walden Pond
- New Derby Day event raises $31,000 for hunger prevention programs in Greene Co.
- Philadelphia man who spent 24 years in prison is exonerated
- Wise County authorities search for missing woman