JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - An Erwin, Tennessee man now faces charges in Johnson City. He's accused of robbing a restaurant in 2013.
Johnson City Police arrested Ariel Fagoth-Muller Tuesday. Muller is charged in connection with a robbery at La Perla III Mexican Restaurant in March of 2013.
Police say Muller is accused of putting an object underneath his shirt and demanding money from the register. We're told after he was given the cash, he ran and got away in a vehicle.
Muller is now charged with aggravated robbery, theft over $1,000 and criminal impersonation. He was taken to the Washington County Detention Center and was scheduled for court Wednesday.
- Pastor's wife charged with embezzling from church in Kingsport
- Four charged in Church Hill home invasion case
- FTC, Wellmont and MSHA speak in front of SWVa. Health Authority
- VP candidate Pence not hurt when plane skids off runway
- Chelsea Clinton garnering young voters at Appalachian State University