JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - An Erwin, Tennessee man now faces charges in Johnson City. He's accused of robbing a restaurant in 2013.
Johnson City Police arrested Ariel Fagoth-Muller Tuesday. Muller is charged in connection with a robbery at La Perla III Mexican Restaurant in March of 2013.
Police say Muller is accused of putting an object underneath his shirt and demanding money from the register. We're told after he was given the cash, he ran and got away in a vehicle.
Muller is now charged with aggravated robbery, theft over $1,000 and criminal impersonation. He was taken to the Washington County Detention Center and was scheduled for court Wednesday.
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane