JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Johnson City teenager is in the hospital Wednesday morning after a shooting Tuesday morning.
Johnson City detectives says it happened in the Carver community of downtown around 10 p.m. Tuesday.
The victim who is described as a being in his late teens was taken to the hospitals but is expected to be ok.
Officers do not have a suspect, but they say there is no threat to the community.
Investigators say they have received differing accounts of what happened and they are hoping to learn more facts after talking to the victim today.
- Sale of the old mill property still planning to go through after fire
- Greene County teen admits to murdering father
- Authorities continue investigation into old General Mills building fire
- Cyber security customer call center has grand opening in Wise
- Expelled state lawmaker escorted from UT football game