JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - The woman police say took three diamond rings from a local jewelry store is now awaiting her next court date after her case was given to the grand jury.
Johnson City Police say the woman in this video is Kingsley Michelle Perkins.
Police say she came into Dempsey's Jewelry on January 29th and took three rings from the store worth a combined 93-thousand dollars.
Police say they arrested Perkins in North Carolina brought her back to Johnson City and charged her with theft of property over 60-thousand-dollars.
Perkins will be back in court on May 16th.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day