JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - The woman police say took three diamond rings from a local jewelry store is now awaiting her next court date after her case was given to the grand jury.
Johnson City Police say the woman in this video is Kingsley Michelle Perkins.
Police say she came into Dempsey's Jewelry on January 29th and took three rings from the store worth a combined 93-thousand dollars.
Police say they arrested Perkins in North Carolina brought her back to Johnson City and charged her with theft of property over 60-thousand-dollars.
Perkins will be back in court on May 16th.
- UPDATE: escaped UPS Lee inmates captured in Mexico
- Firefighters feeling 'hopeful' after making presentation to Bristol, Va. city council
- School Budget Cut: Many voice concerns about tentative budget at Board of Supervisors meeting
- Solidarity in Remembrance: Smyth Co. town comes together to honor veterans
- Former addict overcomes addiction, becomes drug court coordinator