JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A man is facing charges in Johnson City after officers say he tried to sell stolen property.
38-year-old Britt Jason Thomas was charged with aggravated burglary and theft of property.
Police say one of Thomas's neighbors reported a burglary last week.
Detectives say Thomas became a suspect after trying to sell some of the stolen property to another resident.
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial