JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A man is facing charges in Johnson City after officers say he tried to sell stolen property.
38-year-old Britt Jason Thomas was charged with aggravated burglary and theft of property.
Police say one of Thomas's neighbors reported a burglary last week.
Detectives say Thomas became a suspect after trying to sell some of the stolen property to another resident.
- Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims
- Kids learn from visit to Appalachian Fair
- Johnson County school kids process accident, victim worsens
- One person flown to hospital after bicycle and truck crash in Jonesborough
- Job fair scheduled for Wednesday in Erwin