JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - On Wednesday afternoon a man suspected of stealing credit cards and going on a shopping spree faced a judge for his arraignment.
37-year-old Daniel Bledsoe is charged with identity theft and theft of property.
Johnson City police said Bledsoe was in possession of a credit card that was stolen and used several times in the city.
Bledsoe was being held at the Washington County Detention Center on $86,000 dollars bond.
- Kidnapping suspect still on the run, after statewide AMBER Alert is canceled
- Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport