JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City Police made an arrest in the robbery of a convenience store in September.
Police charged Jerry Deyton with aggravated robbery and theft of property under $500.
Deyton is accused of robbing the Roadrunner Market on South Roan Street on September 21.
He was booked into the Washington Count Detention Center on $50,000 bond.
He is expected in court at 1:30 on Thursday afternoon.
- New KPS Global completes $1M expansion in Piney Flats facility
- Exide Technologies withdraws application to reopen, News 5 uncovers dozens of violations in its past
- Southwest Virginia leaders focus on re-entry efforts for inmates
- Wise man who stole ginseng roots given probation
- UPDATE: Bristol assisted living worker pleads guilty to assaulting 94-year-old woman