JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City Police made an arrest in the robbery of a convenience store in September.
Police charged Jerry Deyton with aggravated robbery and theft of property under $500.
Deyton is accused of robbing the Roadrunner Market on South Roan Street on September 21.
He was booked into the Washington Count Detention Center on $50,000 bond.
He is expected in court at 1:30 on Thursday afternoon.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens disappointed after local legislators a no-show at meeting in Johnson City
- Crews will scale back the search effort for a missing man on South Holston Lake
- Democratic candidate for Virginia Governor discusses improving Southwest Virginia economy
- One person dead in Sunday morning car crash