JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City Police made an arrest in the robbery of a convenience store in September.
Police charged Jerry Deyton with aggravated robbery and theft of property under $500.
Deyton is accused of robbing the Roadrunner Market on South Roan Street on September 21.
He was booked into the Washington Count Detention Center on $50,000 bond.
He is expected in court at 1:30 on Thursday afternoon.
- FTC, Wellmont and MSHA speak in front of SWVa. Health Authority
- VP candidate Pence not hurt when plane skids off runway
- Chelsea Clinton garnering young voters at Appalachian State University
- Kingsport man trying to make Halloween attractions accessible to all
- Tennessee voters encouraged to vote early