JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Johnson City man is facing charges of child abuse.
Police say 27-year-old Joshua Johnson admitted to investigators that he caused several bruises to a four-year-old child that was in his care.
Johnson will appear in court Thursday.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend