JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Johnson City man is facing charges of child abuse.
Police say 27-year-old Joshua Johnson admitted to investigators that he caused several bruises to a four-year-old child that was in his care.
Johnson will appear in court Thursday.
- Pastor's wife charged with embezzling from church in Kingsport
- Four charged in Church Hill home invasion case
- FTC, Wellmont and MSHA speak in front of SWVa. Health Authority
- VP candidate Pence not hurt when plane skids off runway
- Chelsea Clinton garnering young voters at Appalachian State University