JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - The Johnson City Development Authority has sent their recommendation for a new, permanent market to the City Commission.
It will be similar to the new Kingsport Farmer's Market space. The early plans include 62 spots for vendors would be under a roof and 31 more were are uncovered spots outside.
They hope to build it on the land next to Founders Park near Wilson Avenue.
- Sheriff confirms murder in Unicoi County, TN
- School officials, parents discuss future of Weaver Elementary
- Unicoi County woman charged with first degree murder in Monday stabbing incident
- Bristol, TN taking steps to use drones in fire and police operations
- Trump supporters and protesters rally in downtown Abingdon