Johnson City, Tenn. - A Johnson City pharmacist, whose license was suspended back in August, is expected to enter guilty pleas for covering up the missing pills from his pharmacy, and to drug possession.
The owner of Family Pharmacy and Boones Creek Pharmacy, Thomas Patrick Rowan," has signed a plea agreement.
We got a copy of that agreement and it says Rowan admits to being addicted to oxycodone and xanax since the late 1980's.
According to that agreement, he admitted to taking more than 7,000 pills from his pharmacy between February 2011and May 2012.
He also admitted to making fake prescriptions and prescription bottles for his personal use.
In August, the state board of pharmacy suspended Rowan's license indefinitely.
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire