JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City Police have arrested two people at the #8 Apartment at 103 South Beech Street. Officers were following up on a complaint. At the residence they arrested Rashad E. Feggans, 37, for the sale of schedule two narcotics. They also arrested Sherry Y. Young, 32, for maintaining a dwelling where controlled substances are kept or sold.
Both are being held at the Washington County Detention Center on a $10,000 bond each. Their arraigment is set for Monday the 8th in the Washington County General Sessions Court.
- Updated Red carpet rolled out in Bristol for the movie premiere of 'Believe'
- Updated Rime ice caps area mountain tops just days after record highs
- Updated Hundreds supported breast cancer at Tri-Cities Race for the Cure
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy