JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City Police have arrested two people at the #8 Apartment at 103 South Beech Street. Officers were following up on a complaint. At the residence they arrested Rashad E. Feggans, 37, for the sale of schedule two narcotics. They also arrested Sherry Y. Young, 32, for maintaining a dwelling where controlled substances are kept or sold.
Both are being held at the Washington County Detention Center on a $10,000 bond each. Their arraigment is set for Monday the 8th in the Washington County General Sessions Court.
- New Two with ties to Pulse nightclub shooting guests at State of the Union
- New UPDATE: Tennessee hiring Kansas State's Currie as Athletic Director
- New Report: Colon cancer rates rising in younger generations
- New Senate passes bill limiting Tennessee campaign investments
- New Coal miner dies at prep plant owned by WVa Governor