JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City Police have arrested two people at the #8 Apartment at 103 South Beech Street. Officers were following up on a complaint. At the residence they arrested Rashad E. Feggans, 37, for the sale of schedule two narcotics. They also arrested Sherry Y. Young, 32, for maintaining a dwelling where controlled substances are kept or sold.
Both are being held at the Washington County Detention Center on a $10,000 bond each. Their arraigment is set for Monday the 8th in the Washington County General Sessions Court.
- Updated Officials hope to get more millennials voting in this presidential election
- Updated Local mental health court to soon hit major milestone
- Updated Retailers already looking ahead to Halloween
- Updated Kids given farm lessons at "Ag in the Classroom"
- New Animal Shelter Thrift Store in Johnson City closing in Dec