JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City Police have arrested two people at the #8 Apartment at 103 South Beech Street. Officers were following up on a complaint. At the residence they arrested Rashad E. Feggans, 37, for the sale of schedule two narcotics. They also arrested Sherry Y. Young, 32, for maintaining a dwelling where controlled substances are kept or sold.
Both are being held at the Washington County Detention Center on a $10,000 bond each. Their arraigment is set for Monday the 8th in the Washington County General Sessions Court.
- New Another 'Chicken Head Mafia' member sentenced in drug case
- 2-year-old drowns in North Carolina swimming pool
- South Dakota teen with cancer gets OK to walk at graduation
- 2 juveniles charged in former Kingsport IGA building fire
- New resource plans to help mothers bearing drug addicted babies in Tri-Cities