JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City Police have arrested two people at the #8 Apartment at 103 South Beech Street. Officers were following up on a complaint. At the residence they arrested Rashad E. Feggans, 37, for the sale of schedule two narcotics. They also arrested Sherry Y. Young, 32, for maintaining a dwelling where controlled substances are kept or sold.
Both are being held at the Washington County Detention Center on a $10,000 bond each. Their arraigment is set for Monday the 8th in the Washington County General Sessions Court.
- Johnson City man found guilty of second degree murder
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting