JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Two Johnson City men now have court-appointed lawyers to defend them.
25-year-old Dominique Lashon Morrison and 24-year-old Jarrod Logan Anderson were indicted for first degree murder, attempted especially aggravated robbery and aggravated assault.
Kingsport Police Chief David Quillen says the two came to Jarrett Hughes home on Dale Street two years ago in an attempt at a robbery that they say turned deadly.
- Four charged in Church Hill home invasion case
- FTC warns there would be 'significant risk' if MSHA, Wellmont merger is approved
- Suspected Bristol bank robber waives preliminary hearing
- Justin Timberlake on Tenn. voting controversy: "I had no idea."
- Updated MLB commish says he plans to meet with Indians owner on logo