JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Two Johnson City men now have court-appointed lawyers to defend them.
25-year-old Dominique Lashon Morrison and 24-year-old Jarrod Logan Anderson were indicted for first degree murder, attempted especially aggravated robbery and aggravated assault.
Kingsport Police Chief David Quillen says the two came to Jarrett Hughes home on Dale Street two years ago in an attempt at a robbery that they say turned deadly.
- Kidnapping suspect still on the run, after statewide AMBER Alert is canceled
- Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport