JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City leaders say they want to sell an unused athletic facility.
The city has owned the indoor soccer facility for almost 20 years but it has been leased to a local soccer organization. That lease was allowed to expire in April.
Now city leaders say they have no use for the building, which is located outside the city limits in Unicoi County.
They've requested proposals for future use from interested buyers.
- New Life Care agrees to pay $145 million for role in false claims to Medicare, TRICARE
- New Trial in Carter County begins for man accused of trying to kill deputy while in jail
- Third suspect in Nashville tourist's death arrested
- Virginia city may consider "In God We Trust" motto for its city hall
- Body discovered near Guest River Gorge