JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City leaders say they want to sell an unused athletic facility.
The city has owned the indoor soccer facility for almost 20 years but it has been leased to a local soccer organization. That lease was allowed to expire in April.
Now city leaders say they have no use for the building, which is located outside the city limits in Unicoi County.
They've requested proposals for future use from interested buyers.
- Johnson City Police cruisers damaged after hour-long car chase
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools