JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Johnson City man is sentenced to more than 15 years for distributing crack cocaine.
35-year-old Kareem Hussan Wood received his sentence in U.S. District Court in Greeneville Monday.
Wood pleaded guilty to the charge in December 2012 after he was arrested at the conclusion of an undercover investigation by Johnson City Police.
In addition to his prison sentence, Wood will also be subject to supervised release for six years.
- Kingsport native identified as victim in Washington state mall shooting
- Local donors, recipients talk about impact of organ and tissue donation
- Bristol Virginia council votes to borrow another three million for The Falls
- Officials hope to get more millennials voting in this presidential election
- Local mental health court to soon hit major milestone