JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Johnson City man is sentenced to more than 15 years for distributing crack cocaine.
35-year-old Kareem Hussan Wood received his sentence in U.S. District Court in Greeneville Monday.
Wood pleaded guilty to the charge in December 2012 after he was arrested at the conclusion of an undercover investigation by Johnson City Police.
In addition to his prison sentence, Wood will also be subject to supervised release for six years.
- New ETSU student reports she was sexually assaulted on campus
- Updated Food City and United Way begin annual program to help feed children
- Updated Jail inmates escape in Hawkins County
- Deer feeding prohibited in Virginia starting September 1
- Select children's tickets to be $10 for Cup Series events at Bristol Motor Speedway