JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Johnson City man is sentenced to more than 15 years for distributing crack cocaine.
35-year-old Kareem Hussan Wood received his sentence in U.S. District Court in Greeneville Monday.
Wood pleaded guilty to the charge in December 2012 after he was arrested at the conclusion of an undercover investigation by Johnson City Police.
In addition to his prison sentence, Wood will also be subject to supervised release for six years.
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Lightening strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death