JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Johnson City man is out on bond after being charged with theft of property over $500
Sunday, officers were dispatched to the pool area at Campus Ridge apartments. They were called out after someone said a large amount of cash was stolen from her wallet. Officers tell us Carson Hughes was suspect of taking the cash. Johnson City police say when they made contact with Hughes, they found a significant amount of cash in his pocket that was comparable to the amount reported stolen.
Hughes was arrested and taken to the Washington County Detention Center. He is now out of jail on bond.
- Abingdon Police investigating after a train hit a pedestrian
- Congressman Phil Roe is working on reforming the Affordable Care Act
- IN LIKE A LION: Potential for strong storms on Wednesday
- BMS and Buffalo Wild Wings host Daytona 500 watch parties in the Tri-Cities
- Police say man on drugs led officials on hour-long chase in Johnson City