A Johnson City man has died after being hit by a car on West State of Franklin Road Friday night.
Police said they responded to a crash just before 7:30 p.m.
They said 44-year-old James Mullins was trying to cross State of Franklin and was hit by a vehicle.
He was transported to the Johnson City Medical Center where he later died.
Police said the driver was not injured and no charges are pending.
The Traffic Crash Reconstruction Team is investigating.
- Updated Coal spill cleanup underway
- New NEW DETAILS: Law enforcement official could be witness in Sullivan Co. shooting investigation
- 9-year-old who wanted cards for 'last Christmas' succumbs to cancer
- Report: NWS confirms three tornadoes in TN during Saturday storms
- Giving back: Local organization filling trunks, stomachs, and hearts