JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - More charges are being filed against the man accused of theft and leaving the scene of an accident.
Officers say they arrested 20-year-old Matthew Norris Tuesday on theft charges after police say he stole a car to flee a shooting he'd been involved in on Austin Springs Road on March 3rd. Johnson City police now tell us Norris is also charged with robbery, burglary, and theft of property. The victim told police armed men broke into his apartment early in the morning on March 3rd.
- Updated Lexington at Johnson City nursing home to close doors Oct. 31
- Updated Tennessee's Education Commissioner visits local schools
- Updated Medical treatment of accused Volunteer Parkway shooter burdensome
- Updated Tropical Storm Hermine forms in the Gulf of Mexico
- New Trio accused of murder, burning body appear in court