JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - More charges are being filed against the man accused of theft and leaving the scene of an accident.
Officers say they arrested 20-year-old Matthew Norris Tuesday on theft charges after police say he stole a car to flee a shooting he'd been involved in on Austin Springs Road on March 3rd. Johnson City police now tell us Norris is also charged with robbery, burglary, and theft of property. The victim told police armed men broke into his apartment early in the morning on March 3rd.
- Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims
- Kids learn from visit to Appalachian Fair
- Johnson County school kids process accident, victim worsens
- One person flown to hospital after bicycle and truck crash in Jonesborough
- Job fair scheduled for Wednesday in Erwin