JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - More charges are being filed against the man accused of theft and leaving the scene of an accident.
Officers say they arrested 20-year-old Matthew Norris Tuesday on theft charges after police say he stole a car to flee a shooting he'd been involved in on Austin Springs Road on March 3rd. Johnson City police now tell us Norris is also charged with robbery, burglary, and theft of property. The victim told police armed men broke into his apartment early in the morning on March 3rd.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend