JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - More charges are being filed against the man accused of theft and leaving the scene of an accident.
Officers say they arrested 20-year-old Matthew Norris Tuesday on theft charges after police say he stole a car to flee a shooting he'd been involved in on Austin Springs Road on March 3rd. Johnson City police now tell us Norris is also charged with robbery, burglary, and theft of property. The victim told police armed men broke into his apartment early in the morning on March 3rd.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day