JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Johnson City man is facing charges after police tell us he stalked three underage girls.
35-year-old Ronald Kevin Watson is charged with three counts of felony aggravated stalking after they say he allegedly continually drove past the three girls while they were walking home.
Police say he would drive past them until they got home then drive past their home multiple times.
The police were called after one of the girl's parents confronted Watson, he reportedly left the area but returned a few minutes later.
Police tell us Watson was found to be a sex offender and is on probation for sex-related crimes.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens disappointed after local legislators a no-show at meeting in Johnson City
- Crews will scale back the search effort for a missing man on South Holston Lake
- Democratic candidate for Virginia Governor discusses improving Southwest Virginia economy
- One person dead in Sunday morning car crash