JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Johnson City man is facing charges after police tell us he stalked three underage girls.
35-year-old Ronald Kevin Watson is charged with three counts of felony aggravated stalking after they say he allegedly continually drove past the three girls while they were walking home.
Police say he would drive past them until they got home then drive past their home multiple times.
The police were called after one of the girl's parents confronted Watson, he reportedly left the area but returned a few minutes later.
Police tell us Watson was found to be a sex offender and is on probation for sex-related crimes.
- New Virginia offenders raising tilapia in pilot program
- Police: Son kills father, self in front of wife, mother
- Slain Virginia officer was a father of 3, former Marine
- Kidnapping suspect still on the run, after statewide AMBER Alert is canceled
- Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power