JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Johnson City man is facing charges after police say he stole a debit card out of a car left at a dealership to undergo service.
31-year-old Jeremy P. Haynes is charged with identity theft, fraudulent use of a debit card and auto burglary.
The victim told police she'd taken her car to Chaparral and her debit card was stolen.
Police traced the card and found that Haynes used it at several A.T.M's in Johnson City.
Haynes will appeared in court Friday morning.
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Lightening strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death