JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Johnson City man is facing charges after police say he stole a debit card out of a car left at a dealership to undergo service.
31-year-old Jeremy P. Haynes is charged with identity theft, fraudulent use of a debit card and auto burglary.
The victim told police she'd taken her car to Chaparral and her debit card was stolen.
Police traced the card and found that Haynes used it at several A.T.M's in Johnson City.
Haynes will appeared in court Friday morning.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend