JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Johnson City man is facing charges after police say he stole a debit card out of a car left at a dealership to undergo service.
31-year-old Jeremy P. Haynes is charged with identity theft, fraudulent use of a debit card and auto burglary.
The victim told police she'd taken her car to Chaparral and her debit card was stolen.
Police traced the card and found that Haynes used it at several A.T.M's in Johnson City.
Haynes will appeared in court Friday morning.
- Updated Virginia outperforms most states on national science tests
- Updated Warm and dry weather this week causes higher fire danger
- FTC, Wellmont and MSHA speak in front of SWVa. Health Authority
- VP candidate Pence not hurt when plane skids off runway
- Chelsea Clinton garnering young voters at Appalachian State University