JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Johnson City man is expected in court Wednesday afternoon to face assault charges.
Bobby Hensley, 41, is accused of ramming his vehicle into a woman's apartment and then threatening to kill her with a knife.
Hensley is charged with Aggravated Assault, Vandalism and Aggravated Trespassing.
His court appearance is scheduled for 1:30 Wednesday. The victim's name has not been released.
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting
- Tri Cities Regional Airport celebrates completion of construction