JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Johnson City man is expected in court Wednesday afternoon to face assault charges.
Bobby Hensley, 41, is accused of ramming his vehicle into a woman's apartment and then threatening to kill her with a knife.
Hensley is charged with Aggravated Assault, Vandalism and Aggravated Trespassing.
His court appearance is scheduled for 1:30 Wednesday. The victim's name has not been released.
- Former addict overcomes addiction, becomes drug court coordinator
- Man with bladed gloves, clown makeup held in Denver stabbing
- US Postal Service issues new Thoreau stamp at Walden Pond
- Derby Day event raises $31,000 for hunger prevention programs in Greene Co.
- Philadelphia man who spent 24 years in prison is exonerated