JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Johnson City man is expected in court Wednesday afternoon to face assault charges.
Bobby Hensley, 41, is accused of ramming his vehicle into a woman's apartment and then threatening to kill her with a knife.
Hensley is charged with Aggravated Assault, Vandalism and Aggravated Trespassing.
His court appearance is scheduled for 1:30 Wednesday. The victim's name has not been released.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day