JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Johnson City man is expected in court Wednesday afternoon to face assault charges.
Bobby Hensley, 41, is accused of ramming his vehicle into a woman's apartment and then threatening to kill her with a knife.
Hensley is charged with Aggravated Assault, Vandalism and Aggravated Trespassing.
His court appearance is scheduled for 1:30 Wednesday. The victim's name has not been released.
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane