JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Police say a threat led to charges for a Johnson City man.
Johnson City Police arrested 24-year-old Andrew Givens Tuesday. Police say Givens is accused of pulling out a knife and threatening another man who accused Givens of stealing his property.
Givens is now charged with aggravated assault.
He was taken to the Washington County Detention Center where his bond was set at $25,000. Givens is expected to be in court Thursday.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day