JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Police say a threat led to charges for a Johnson City man.
Johnson City Police arrested 24-year-old Andrew Givens Tuesday. Police say Givens is accused of pulling out a knife and threatening another man who accused Givens of stealing his property.
Givens is now charged with aggravated assault.
He was taken to the Washington County Detention Center where his bond was set at $25,000. Givens is expected to be in court Thursday.
- New 'Aerial Adventure' ropes course opens at ETSU
- Confederate nurse honored more than 150 years after Civil War
- Gov. Haslam hosts Appalachian Regional Commission conference
- Multiple agencies search for escaped inmate out of Washington County, Tenn.
- Local recycling practices both benefit and cost their cities