JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City police arrested a man on several counts of forgery charges.
Joshua Fields was arrested Thursday. Police say his arrest stems from a complaint from a woman who said several of her checks had been passed at a local business.
After studying surveillance video, police say Fields became a suspect. He's now charged with 14 counts of forgery.
Fields was already in the Washington County Detention Center on unrelated charges. He is now being held on a $13,000 bond.
- Hawkins Co. commission halfway to $40 wheel tax increase
- VA Coal and Energy Alliance Conference: Industry leaders optimistic about coal rebound
- McAuliffe announces millions for 'green' overhaul in Russell Co. Schools
- UPDATE: Former regional jail guards indicted for contraband, bribes
- Letter: Flynn cites 'public frenzy,' invokes 5th Amendment