JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - On 6/28/14, officers of the Johnson City Police Department arrested Justin K. Fannon (500 W Chestnut Street,
27 years old) and charged him with domestic aggravated assault.
At approximately 2:30 p.m., officers met with the victim at the Johnson City Police Department. She advised that
Mr. Fannon, her boyfriend, had assaulted her at 500 W Chestnut St. before she came to the police department.
The victim had a cut on the inside of her mouth from the assault, but no medical treatment was needed.
Police later located Mr. Fannon at the W Chestnut Street residence. He was placed under arrest and transported to
The Washington County Detention Center, where he is being held in lieu of a $20,000 bond. Arraignment is set for
1:30p.m. on 6/30/14 in Washington County General Sessions Court.
- New Faculty respond to TBR's 'interim actions' taken at Northeast State Community College
- New Volunteers needed to build home for family in Unicoi County
- Greene County Workhouse women's choir lifting spirits
- Official: Trump to revoke transgender bathroom guidance
- YWCA helping girls get ready for prom