JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Johnson City man is facing charges after police say he assaulted a woman.
33-year-old John Anthony Tucker was arrested Monday following a domestic disturbance. Johnson City Police say a woman called 911 saying that she was being assaulted.
Officers say she told them Tucker was hitting her and pulled a box cutter on her.
Officers say Tucker ran from the scene, but he was found and arrested at a nearby residence.
He was charged with aggravated assault.
- Updated Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Updated Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial
- Rock royalty in attendance as Chris Cornell is laid to rest in Hollywood
- Johnson City BOE discusses Washington County tax money plan
- Congress moves to expedite veteran disability benefit appeals