JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Johnson City man is facing charges after police say he assaulted a woman.
33-year-old John Anthony Tucker was arrested Monday following a domestic disturbance. Johnson City Police say a woman called 911 saying that she was being assaulted.
Officers say she told them Tucker was hitting her and pulled a box cutter on her.
Officers say Tucker ran from the scene, but he was found and arrested at a nearby residence.
He was charged with aggravated assault.
- New 'Aerial Adventure' ropes course opens at ETSU
- Confederate nurse honored more than 150 years after Civil War
- Gov. Haslam hosts Appalachian Regional Commission conference
- Multiple agencies search for escaped inmate out of Washington County, Tenn.
- Local recycling practices both benefit and cost their cities