JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Johnson City man has been charged in U.S. District Court on four counts related to child pornography.
According to court documents, Ray Dwight Sluss has been indicted on one count each of receipt of child pornography, possession of child pornography, receipt of child pornography cartoons, and possession of child pornography cartoons.
The indictment, filed on October 8, 2013 indicated Sluss has been previously convicted of a child pornography related offense.
Sluss is in custody awaiting trial. Sluss is scheduled for a trial by jury on December 7, 2013, however court documents indicate he has an option of entering a plea agreement by December 3.
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane