JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Johnson City man has been charged in U.S. District Court on four counts related to child pornography.
According to court documents, Ray Dwight Sluss has been indicted on one count each of receipt of child pornography, possession of child pornography, receipt of child pornography cartoons, and possession of child pornography cartoons.
The indictment, filed on October 8, 2013 indicated Sluss has been previously convicted of a child pornography related offense.
Sluss is in custody awaiting trial. Sluss is scheduled for a trial by jury on December 7, 2013, however court documents indicate he has an option of entering a plea agreement by December 3.
- New Baby raccoons saved following Bristol storm
- New Department of Corrections holds law enforcement appreciation lunch
- New Severe weather traps residents in vehicles, hits homes
- New Hall of Famer's widow causes stir with memorabilia auction
- Updated Sextuplets thriving after delivery at Virginia hospital