Johnson City Police arrested a man after they say he not only stabbed one person, but assaulted several more.
Mario Hernandez Merino is charged with four counts of aggravated assault.
Police say he stabbed someone on Main Street October 21st, They also say he threatened three other with a knife the very next day.
He's scheduled to appear in court Thursday at 1:30.
- Local recycling practices both benefit and cost their cities
- Johnson County woman recovering after vicious dog attack
- Law enforcement search for dangerous inmate that escaped from local jail
- Johnson City woman honored by Girl Scouts of the Southern Appalachians
- Johnson City Cardinals may break 20 year attendance record