Johnson City Police arrested a man after they say he not only stabbed one person, but assaulted several more.
Mario Hernandez Merino is charged with four counts of aggravated assault.
Police say he stabbed someone on Main Street October 21st, They also say he threatened three other with a knife the very next day.
He's scheduled to appear in court Thursday at 1:30.
- Police: Woman dead following shooting in Sullivan County
- Warrant issued, suspect at large in Washington County, Va. shooting
- Chelsea Clinton at Appalachian State Thursday for early voting event
- Bristol, Tenn. man receives 20 years on federal child porn charge
- Police: Roan Mountain fire fighter charged with arson