Johnson City Police arrested a man after they say he not only stabbed one person, but assaulted several more.
Mario Hernandez Merino is charged with four counts of aggravated assault.
Police say he stabbed someone on Main Street October 21st, They also say he threatened three other with a knife the very next day.
He's scheduled to appear in court Thursday at 1:30.
- Kidnapping suspect still on the run, after statewide AMBER Alert is canceled
- Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport