JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A nearly month-long investigation into a robbery leads to an arrest in the case.
Johnson City police arrested Daniel Wayne Tester Thursday.
He and another suspect are accused of approaching a person in their yard on November 14 with a gun, wearing bandannas. The victim says Tester and the other man forced him into his home and took his money.
Police say they learned the bandanna fell from Tester's face and the victim recognized him.
Tester is now charged with aggravated robbery and theft under $500. He was taken to the Washington County Detention Center, where his bond was set at $50,000.
Tester is expected to be in court Friday.
- Police: Woman dead following shooting in Sullivan County
- Person of interest identified in Washington County, Va. shooting
- Updated UPDATE: Former Bristol doctor receives probation on tax charges
- New Griffith, Kitts set for showdown in Virginia 9th District debate
- Arby's to sell venison sandwiches in 6 deer-hunting states