JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A nearly month-long investigation into a robbery leads to an arrest in the case.
Johnson City police arrested Daniel Wayne Tester Thursday.
He and another suspect are accused of approaching a person in their yard on November 14 with a gun, wearing bandannas. The victim says Tester and the other man forced him into his home and took his money.
Police say they learned the bandanna fell from Tester's face and the victim recognized him.
Tester is now charged with aggravated robbery and theft under $500. He was taken to the Washington County Detention Center, where his bond was set at $50,000.
Tester is expected to be in court Friday.
- Kidnapping suspect still on the run, after statewide AMBER Alert is canceled
- Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport