JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A nearly month-long investigation into a robbery leads to an arrest in the case.
Johnson City police arrested Daniel Wayne Tester Thursday.
He and another suspect are accused of approaching a person in their yard on November 14 with a gun, wearing bandannas. The victim says Tester and the other man forced him into his home and took his money.
Police say they learned the bandanna fell from Tester's face and the victim recognized him.
Tester is now charged with aggravated robbery and theft under $500. He was taken to the Washington County Detention Center, where his bond was set at $50,000.
Tester is expected to be in court Friday.
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane