JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Johnson City man faces theft charges involving a vehicle.
Johnson City Police arrested John Christopher Fenner Thursday. They believe Fenner took the keys to his friend's vehicle, and then the vehicle, without permission, while the friend slept on January 26th.
Fenner was charged with theft of property over $1,000. He was booked into the Washington County Detention Center, on a $5,000 bond.
- Pastor's wife charged with embezzling from church in Kingsport
- Four charged in Church Hill home invasion case
- Updated Battle at Bristol 2? Speedway Motorsports won't rule it out
- Updated Virginia settles with Hyundai/Kia in multi-state suit
- Updated King University to suspend admissions to nursing program, close Nashville-area campus