JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Johnson City man faces theft charges involving a vehicle.
Johnson City Police arrested John Christopher Fenner Thursday. They believe Fenner took the keys to his friend's vehicle, and then the vehicle, without permission, while the friend slept on January 26th.
Fenner was charged with theft of property over $1,000. He was booked into the Washington County Detention Center, on a $5,000 bond.
- New KISS concert in Manchester canceled after terrorist attacks
- New Tennessee governor signs NRA-backed metal detector gun bill
- New Former Texas nurse accused of killing dozens of kids in '80s
- UPDATE: Johnson County juvenile pleads guilty in 2015 murder
- Muslim man sues Little Caesars over pizza labeled 'halal'