JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Johnson City man is expected to be in court Monday to face aggravated burglary charges.
Johnson City Police say Ryan O'Laughlin was arrested Sunday after police responded to an aggravated burglary call at an apartment on Austin Springs Road. Police say the residents of the apartment told them a man they knew was in their apartment without their permission.
Police tell us they discovered O'Laughlin entered the apartment by removing a window screen; he's accused of stealing several items while inside and putting them outside to be picked up later.
Police say all of the items were found and returned.
O'Laughlin is now charged with aggravated burglary.
- Updated BMS and Buffalo Wild Wings host Daytona 500 watch parties in the Tri-Cities
- Updated Police say man on drugs led officials on hour-long chase in Johnson City
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview