JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Johnson City man is expected to be in court Monday to face aggravated burglary charges.
Johnson City Police say Ryan O'Laughlin was arrested Sunday after police responded to an aggravated burglary call at an apartment on Austin Springs Road. Police say the residents of the apartment told them a man they knew was in their apartment without their permission.
Police tell us they discovered O'Laughlin entered the apartment by removing a window screen; he's accused of stealing several items while inside and putting them outside to be picked up later.
Police say all of the items were found and returned.
O'Laughlin is now charged with aggravated burglary.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend