JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Johnson City man is expected to be in court Monday to face aggravated burglary charges.
Johnson City Police say Ryan O'Laughlin was arrested Sunday after police responded to an aggravated burglary call at an apartment on Austin Springs Road. Police say the residents of the apartment told them a man they knew was in their apartment without their permission.
Police tell us they discovered O'Laughlin entered the apartment by removing a window screen; he's accused of stealing several items while inside and putting them outside to be picked up later.
Police say all of the items were found and returned.
O'Laughlin is now charged with aggravated burglary.
- Updated Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire