JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Johnson City man is expected to be in court Monday to face aggravated burglary charges.
Johnson City Police say Ryan O'Laughlin was arrested Sunday after police responded to an aggravated burglary call at an apartment on Austin Springs Road. Police say the residents of the apartment told them a man they knew was in their apartment without their permission.
Police tell us they discovered O'Laughlin entered the apartment by removing a window screen; he's accused of stealing several items while inside and putting them outside to be picked up later.
Police say all of the items were found and returned.
O'Laughlin is now charged with aggravated burglary.
- Johnson City man found guilty of second degree murder
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting